We love to work with writers who want to write exceptional pieces that are a great fit for SOFTVIRE MICROSOFT AUSTRALIA!
If you have insights on PRODUCTIVITY or MICROSOFT APPS in general,
we want your words.
The Softvire Microsoft blog exists to help people do 2 things:
- Find the right productivity software to help them make their time as a business owner household head or as a student more convenient and efficient
- Help Microsoft users make the most of their productivity software
If you think you can help, we’d love to work with you!
How to submit
Be sure to read through the steps to get approved. This is an easy process that some people don’t follow. We’re all kinds of thankful if you won’t be one of them!
Here are the steps:
- Read through our blogs to see what kind of topics and tone we approve of. If you don’t, we’ll know, and your chances of publishing with us will drop.
Send your Pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the Email Subject: Guest Posting at Softvire Australia
- Once approved, we’ll send the full GUIDELINES via email.
Write your piece that you can be proud of. Check and recheck using writing tools.
When submitting, include a link to your Google Doc and grant access to email@example.com as EDITOR. We only review Google Docs.
- All articles submitted are subject to thorough quality check and proofreading by our editor
- By submitting your article to Softvire, you are giving us the copyright and can’t republish the same content elsewhere without our permission.
- We have the right to reject submissions with low quality and when we feel like the content is irrelevant to our niche
Ready to submit?
We’re excited to see your work!
Note: Due to the volume of submissions we get, you’ll only hear back from us if we’re interested in publishing your work.